A colleague of mine recently told me that he was testing potential candidates using hackerrank and asked that i give his test a go why not i thought. Adler has interviewed hundreds if not thousands of candidates in his time he says hackerrank tests have replaced the traditional whiteboard screening for technologists. Creating a test based on a specific role based on your role selection a test for that role is generated hackerrank has bundled together questions from the hackerrank library into a test for certain pre defined roles. Hackerrank is an online coding platform it provides coding tests and questions for companies to screen candidates we remember the first time we had to do a test before joining the company unsure what were the expectations
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.