Jane austen in bath england youve arrived at one of the best places to find out more about jane austen our favourite author jane paid two long visits to bath towards the end of the eighteenth century and from 1801 to 1806 bath was her home. When jane austen made bath her home from 1801 to 1806 the city was a thriving spa resort popular with fashionable society retrace janes steps on your visit to bath and you will discover the same elegant yet vibrant city which provided inspiration for two of her six published novels northanger abbey and persuasion. The ultimate guide to jane austen in bath uk i stood on a hill overlooking bath and picked out the places that jane knew well straight ahead of me towered bath abbey and next to it the pump rooms where jane would have socialised in the afternoon. The 18th annual jane austen festival tickets on sale from bath box office
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.