Brain injuries caused by blast events change soldiers in ways many cant articulate some use art therapy creating painted masks to express how they feel update on march 28 2017 the . When a war poses for its picture it leaves to the artist the selection of the attitude in which the artist may desire to draw it and this attitude is the artists point of view circumscribed by the boundaries of his ability and the nature of the work for which his training and practice have fitted him 1919 world war i soldier artist j. This lesson encourages students to deepen their appreciation of war art through watching and listening to veteran war experiences students are then asked to point out details in the artwork they had not previously noticed before listening to the veteran war stories
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.